Thank you for helping your School or Group!
Listed below are heating instruction options for your Soup Bag:
Heating Instructions Option #1
“Simple” Heating Instructions 4lb & 2lb “Soup Bags”:
Thaw under cold water.
Open bag and pour in slow cooker or warm on stove, low heat to 165 degrees.
Caution: Soup will be hot.
Heating Instructions Option #2
Large Pot “Boiling” Instructions
4lb & 2lb “Soup Bags:
- Place “Soup Bag” in rapidly boiling water of a Large Pot
until internal temp. reaches 165 degrees F.
(approximately 20 minutes from thawed or 40 minutes from frozen)
- CAREFULLY remove HOT bag from boiling water and
shake bag until contents are mixed thoroughly.
3. CAUTION: bag is hot handle with CARE.
4. CAREFULLY cut the corner of bag and empty contents into serving container.
5. Hold and serve at 150 degrees F.
*Chicken & Wild Rice #99217 Stove Top Directions:
(Brown Rice is prepared Al dente)
Open bag and empty in Sauce Pan
Bring to 165 F and then simmer on stove top 20-25 min.
Add It Up Fundraising!